1. It uses a completely premixed combustion method to improve the structure of the burner, so that the gas is completely mixed with enough air before burning. At the same time, the radiant combustion plate of the stove has more than 8,000 fire holes, so that the gas has enough The air burns and the combustion is very full, so the "chemical heat loss" is reduced.
2. Infrared is a burning plate made of specially required materials. The heat generated by this burning plate is converted into infrared heat radiation transfer. The radiative heat transfer has a strong directionality and will not change its combustion method due to external factors. Most of its heat is concentrated on the bottom of the pot and burned, and it is better absorbed by the heated object, which greatly reduces the "thermal physics". loss". Tested by the national authority, the heat rate of the infrared furnace is as high as 67%. On the other hand, the "atmospheric type" does not burn sufficiently, and what we call chemical heat loss, the unburned gas heat is wasted by the white hundred ②"atmospheric type" stove. It is the flame that transfers heat to the bottom of the pot through convection, but the contact between the flame and the bottom of the pot is only a moment, and a large amount of heat is not used, and it is dissipated to the space, which is called thermal physical loss. The thermal efficiency of all atmospheric types is usually only 55%, so infrared energy saving is incomparable to atmospheric types, and the heat flow of atmospheric type is mostly about 4.5, while infrared only needs to reach a heat flow of about 3.2, which can also achieve the same. Power, just like the current energy-saving lamps, a 10-watt energy-saving lamp can also achieve the brightness of a 60-watt lamp, so infrared is very energy-saving.
1. What is infrared?
Infrared rays are actually electromagnetic waves within a certain wavelength range, just like solar energy and radio waves that we are familiar with. Infrared technology is widely used in the national economy and people's daily life, such as infrared heating, drying, heat preservation, food baking, heating, medical care, etc., especially the obvious energy-saving effect achieved by using infrared has been recognized worldwide. To
2. Why can the infrared energy-saving gas stove of Chuzhibao save energy?
Using ordinary gas stoves, in fact, nearly half of the gas is wasted by oneself. There are two main reasons for the gas wasted: (1) Insufficient combustion, and the unburned gas is wasted for nothing; (2) Atmospheric type The stove relies on the flame to transfer heat to the bottom of the pot through convection, but the contact between the flame and the bottom of the pot is only a moment, and a large amount of heat is dissipated into the space without being used. Therefore, the thermal efficiency of atmospheric gas stoves is usually only 55%, nearly half of that Gas is wasted.
The energy-saving stove head of Chuzhibao's energy-saving gas appliances achieves energy-saving effects by reducing the above two heat losses: (1) Complete premixed combustion is adopted, and the burner structure is improved, so that there is enough air to completely pre-burn the gas before combustion. In addition, there are more than 8,000 fire holes in the radiant combustion plate of the stove, so that the gas has enough air to burn, reducing the "chemical heat loss"; (2) The combustion plate made of special materials converts the heat generated by combustion into Infrared radiation transmission, more effectively makes the heated object absorbed, greatly reducing the thermal physical loss. The thermal efficiency of infrared gas stove is as high as 70%, so it can save gas compared with ordinary atmospheric gas stove. To
3. Why doesn't Chuzhibao infrared energy-saving gas energy-saving stove be used for a long time?
The gas used in our country mainly includes liquefied gas, natural gas and artificial gas. Their main components are mainly carbon oxygen compounds. When this carbon oxygen compound is heated in an oxygen-deficient environment, free carbon will be precipitated from the carbon components, which accumulate together to form "carbon black". Products such as carbon and graphite are produced using this principle. To
At present, most of the gas stoves used in our country are atmospheric combustion methods. When the gas is sprayed from the burner head, it needs air to support combustion in order to burn normally. However, when a beam of gas is sprayed, it can only first contact the air on the outer layer. The heat energy of the layer combustion has made it reach a high temperature of more than 600 degrees, causing the free carbon to continuously precipitate and accumulate in the bottom of the pot to become the black pot we see every day. It is worth pointing out that, in addition to the visible "pot black" that pollutes cooking utensils and the environment, the invisible hazards of incomplete combustion products to the human body have not been truly valued.
Scientific research shows that if a way can be found technically to fully mix the gas with air before burning, the combustion will proceed violently and fully, completely eliminating the conditions for the precipitation of free carbon. Chuzhibao's infrared energy-saving gas appliance adopts this technology of complete premixing of gas and air, so it will not blacken the bottom of the pot after long-term use. To
4. Why can the infrared energy-saving gas energy-saving stove of Chuzhibao eliminate the hidden dangers that threaten human health?
Ordinary atmospheric gas stoves generate and emit carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides during the combustion process, which are extremely harmful to the human body. The common name "gas poisoning" is essentially carbon monoxide poisoning, and nitrogen oxides are a strong carcinogen. It is dozens of times more harmful than carbon monoxide. If a housewife is exposed to this toxic gas environment for a long time, the harm caused can be imagined. Therefore, the national authority has strict control over this indicator of gas stoves, which is regarded as the most important indicator to measure the technical level of products. Chuzhibao infrared energy-saving gas appliances and energy-saving stove heads use a new air premixed combustion technology. The gas is completely mixed with air in advance and burned on a radiation plate with more than 8,000 fire holes, which can effectively inhibit the generation and emission of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides. , The combustion is very sufficient, the emission of infrared carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide can be lowered by 90% and 70% respectively than that of ordinary atmospheric furnaces, which eliminates the hidden dangers that threaten human health. To
5. What material is u